Basically every internet forum expects you to be a larper

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
If you use reddit, they expect you to larp as a bluepilled cuck who respects wahmen.

If you use Incels.co, they expect you to larp as a guy who's never gotten any pussy and has zero prospects of ever getting it in the future. (They say they don't want you to larp, but if anyone digs up any post by you on the Internet where you bragged about getting pussy, they'll ban you for not being a "blackpilled normie" who's indistinguishable from an incel.)

If you used Roosh V Forum in the past, they expected you to larp as a big baller playa who smashes mad bitchez; but going forward they're going to expect you to larp as a devout Christian who abstains from fornication.

Now maybe I'm gonna get banned from Male Privilege because I don't larp as a guy who thinks killer drones are going to be a realistic answer to society's problems in the foreseeable future. The effeminate whining thread - Male Privilege

Last edited:

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
Just find a place where you fit in then. For example, I've never had to LARP on .co because that's where I belong. If I started on something like lookism or something, then maybe I would have LARPed to be normal looking or not a virgin at least, to fit in. I think the issue lies more with the people who are incompatible with the mainstream communities actually just having nowhere to go, because in this day and age there's always someone with a, more or less, monopoly on every sector of everything.

I guess it's similar to what I imagine any relationship or marriage would be like: you have to make compromises if you want to stay in your position, and you have to lie sometimes to make the other person happy with whom they married, even if, in the end, it's for your own benefit. And you probably won't find someone that you're completely compatible with, and if you did, then it would be boring because then there are no mind games you can play.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
If you use Incels.co, they expect you to larp as a guy who's never gotten any pussy and has zero prospects of ever getting it in the future. (They say they don't want you to larp, but if anyone digs up any post by you on the Internet where you bragged about getting pussy, they'll ban you for not being a "blackpilled normie" who's indistinguishable from an incel.)
i never got any pussy, but guys there literally give you warning for tinder matches "which are meanigless, because most foids use that crap to gain inatagram folowers nowdays"