Daily reminder, the way you gain status in the incelosphere is by being more truecel than everyone else

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
The uglier you are, the higher ranking you're theoretically able to get. (Just forget about knajjd for a moment)

So, what happens if VF shows up and rejects you? That rejection just increases your status in the community, because it shows how truecel you are. If she'd sent you nudes, that would have diminished your status.

A lot of people want to get rid of sex-havers also from the incelosphere, but in reality, if a sex-haver tells you, "Haha, you're more truecel than I am," all he's doing is affirming that you're higher up in the incelosphere totem pole than he is. It would be like if someone told Donald Trump, "Haha, you're the President and I'm not."

Some might say, it blows to be President, but he's still technically higher-ranking in the big scheme, by at least one measure.

Register was thinking of hitting on VF, but then his ambition got the better of him.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
there aren't ranks in their cult. there is admin, super mod bully, mods, and not banned yet.
some guys connect better with others based on ideology print.

sadness can bond with neet but not with a weebcel for example

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
I can't think of any truecel popular people. In fact, everyone who's ever been top poster have been attractive: Weed, Kointo, Cuyen, Ritalin (probably), Insomniac. And that's forgetting other popular members like FaceandLMS, CFM, it's over etc.
Register was thinking of hitting on VF, but then his ambition got the better of him.
Elab. Really, it was the opposite: I didn't try anything with her because I didn't have any ambition to do so, nor the motivation because it's unlikely it would lead anywhere.

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict drugicel
I can't think of any truecel popular people. In fact, everyone who's ever been top poster have been attractive: Weed, Kointo, Cuyen, Ritalin (probably), Insomniac. And that's forgetting other popular members like FaceandLMS, CFM, it's over etc.

Elab. Really, it was the opposite: I didn't try anything with her because I didn't have any ambition to do so, nor the motivation because it's unlikely it would lead anywhere.
It's over tbh.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator

I was talking about ambition to be the ultimate truecel.

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
The uglier you are, the higher ranking you're theoretically able to get. (Just forget about knajjd for a moment)

So, what happens if VF shows up and rejects you? That rejection just increases your status in the community, because it shows how truecel you are. If she'd sent you nudes, that would have diminished your status.

A lot of people want to get rid of sex-havers also from the incelosphere, but in reality, if a sex-haver tells you, "Haha, you're more truecel than I am," all he's doing is affirming that you're higher up in the incelosphere totem pole than he is. It would be like if someone told Donald Trump, "Haha, you're the President and I'm not."

Some might say, it blows to be President, but he's still technically higher-ranking in the big scheme, by at least one measure.

>im 5'2
>balding
>curry
im only 16 yet im balding im in pretty deep ngl, you could argue that i could grow, but i'd still be a balding manlet, curry that has LD
mods dont care about trucels like me, kikes banned me. im a legit trucel.
abominationcel mixed with mentalcel. my mental state is unbalanced and chaotic tbh.
it gives you status, but the trucels have to cope and coping takes a lot of energy and power depending on the median of cope.

"all of this stems from a joke "knajjd is god. us non-knajjds are just NPCS FOR HIM TO BAN AND FEED HIS SADISTIC DESIRE FOR CONTROL. HIS POWER IS NOTHING BUT FUTILE AND WILL NOT MAKE HIM TALLER(pls dont ban me knajjd) " but before that he banned me from incels.co for a rape thread that i made in my first 10 mins of joining and i got banneed from there didn't get excepted from there, he called me a "vile troll and that i'll never be in a incel circle again or something" im banned from there i use discord and weebs.is to cope. brainmag, i join he sees me and i get banned. banned on supposedly being a foid. i provide proof by vc'ing. he has to unban me as im not a foid and did not break any rules. he bites he full lips and blushes. i cope for a couple of months till i join looksmax, in hopes of finding a new home. ritalin is on there, i get banned spam in looksmax threads. i admit that and get temp banned. every warning till there was rectified and somewhat fair i get perma ban i appeal it and master gives me one more chance less than a week till this moment i get perma banned. i insult him as a joke, its all a personal vendeta he's a coping cute, twink that wont admit his lust for the bbc. he want to get pounded aseep and awake he's fully gay remember that thread where he told gayinkikeput to forget about the toilet. its clear that he wants his big black dick, he's a slave to his emotions, he's like a foid. he needs to be put out of power. we need to rebel and kill knajjd"
i was pissed when i wrote this, most of it doesn't make sense and may have some inconsistencies that i cant be asked to correct. the end part is a joke i promise :HAHA:

Not true, I am the biggest truecel out there, and normies have more followers than me and get more attention, even on our own websites incels are rejected.