SHOAHED Definitive 100% proof Tahlia is a lying whore and she's legal (She's 21)

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
going after someone who in general defends incels (Tahlia).
She actually insulted us incels on here in a thread she made (someone deleted it but I might have screencaps on my computer)

leftyincel

Weeb
Cool Ass Dude
That was Sarge that banned me from the wiki over the knajjd edit?
Yea, Serge banned you there I think after seeing that you were using the wiki to vent about his sites. Serge, and Master, and myself are admins on the wiki. Serge owns the server so I'm not the ultimate authority over there. AFAIK weev did most of the work on Encyclopedia Dramatica, but it's so old it will hardly even display correctly on any mobile device, and I doubt anyone has the energy to rework Weevs work for mobile e.g.

Last edited:

leftyincel

Weeb
Cool Ass Dude
She actually insulted us incels on here in a thread she made (someone deleted it but I might have screencaps on my computer)
The video where she goes after inceltears is pretty good.

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
Yea, Serge banned you there I think after seeing that you were using the wiki to vent about his sites. Serge, and Master, and myself are admins on the wiki. Serge owns the server so I'm not the ultimate authority over there.
Got B& for "false info." The knajjd thing was the only thing I did. But IDK if he'll even give me a second chance. I don't have anything against Sarge or Master especially, as Master mods my Discord servers just so you know

leftyincel

Weeb
Cool Ass Dude
So he was the one that kept editing the knajjd article on ED?
no he left ED long ago
Got B& for "false info." The knajjd thing was the only thing I did. But IDK if he'll even give me a second chance. I don't have anything against Sarge or Master especially, as Master mods my Discord servers just so you know
maybe he will

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Well, my account just got straight-up deleted from the database (they didn't even ban it).