Pedopill Just be Muslim

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
yes bro, Finland is cucked to the nth degree. jfl @ discriminating against other people based on religion, discrimination on the basis of denying the one thing that truly matters in life prime pussy. without this you're depleted, distraught and a shell of a man.

Such discrimination deserves "a equal reaction". they shall face my wrath for denying us prime pussy, as the kikes count their shekels i'll be the one to rape, sodomise and defecate on them as i mark their life goodbye.

Impure fancies

Impure fancies

man i just want to nuke the shit out of the pieces of shit that let this stuff happen
yes bro. the west cant uphold its self, the world is unstable. it could possibly collapse during our lifetime

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
yes bro. the west cant uphold its self, the world is unstable. it could possibly collapse during our lifetime
the west colapse isn't going to be quick and painless, it's going to be slow and painfull, we will probaly see in the end of lifetimes iq of western nations reaching 70 and the crime rate triple, churchs being demolished to make space for mosques, science and tecnology development near stopping, and people getting uglier in general

Impure fancies

the west colapse isn't going to be quick and painless, it's going to be slow and painfull, we will probaly see in the end of lifetimes iq of western nations reaching 70 and the crime rate triple, churchs being demolished to make space for mosques, science and tecnology development near stopping, and people getting uglier in general
bro, the mosques will be cucked, that'll even too painful. even though id believe in it anymore, its based and was good for maintaining order. seeing it cucked would somewhat break my heart

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
bro, the mosques will be cucked, that'll even too painful. even though id believe in it anymore, its based and was good for maintaining order. seeing it cucked would somewhat break my heart
just imagine the horders of 70 iq cuckholds being maintened by wellfare meanwhile they have 10 kids each

Impure fancies

just imagine the horders of 70 iq cuckholds being maintened by wellfare meanwhile they have 10 kids each
they're leaches makes sense, ethnics are the bottom of the barrel. not all but a lot are. just a side effect of degeneracy and muh multi cuck cuck cuck jfl

Muslims have a lot of privilege in Europe because dumb white liberals feel guilty and let them do whatever they want, meanwhile us white men get arrested just for asking women out on coffee dates, as happened to a hungarian in Australia, women WANT this to happen, they are evil freaks. I never feel sorry for these whores that get raped, only for incels who get oppressed, I wouldn't mind a jb fucktoy, but I could get arrested just for looking at jbs.