Men are supposed to be strong, while women are allowed to be as neurotic as they want

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
There can be a girl who comes from a prosperous middle-class family in a nice suburban neighborhood, with two parents, and she can be bulimic and suicidal, and cut herself, and no one will say, "That's weird; she has no real struggles in her life, so what's all this drama about?" They'll just accept it as normal that life is so hard for her, having to live in that house and be given a car, a cell phone, and anything else she could want, from her dad, for free, that she has to vent her emotions in self-destructive ways.

Men, though, are expected to be strong even though we get royally fucked over. We're not allowed to show any weakness; if we do, they say, "Wah! Look at those incel tears!"

Fuck that. I am a precision instrument; although powerful in some ways, I am also delicate, fragile, and susceptible to damage from sudden shocks. There's not really any shame in that, since all I've ever done from the beginning is try to help humanity, and a gift freely given like that can be freely taken away -- or it can be destroyed through rough handling.

Last edited:

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
There can be a girl who comes from a prosperous middle-class family in a nice suburban neighborhood, with two parents, and she can be bulimic and suicidal, and cut herself, and no one will say, "That's weird; she has no real struggles in her life, so what's all this drama about?" They'll just accept it as normal that life is so hard for her, having to live in that house and be given a car, a cell phone, and anything else she could want, from her dad, for free, that she has to vent her emotions in self-destructive ways.

Men, though, are expected to be strong even though we get royally fucked over. We're not allowed to show any weakness; if we do, they say, "Wah! Look at those incel tears!"

Fuck that. I am a precision instrument; although powerful, I am also delicate, fragile, and susceptible to damage from sudden shocks. There's not really any shame in that, since all I've ever done from the beginning is try to help humanity, and a gift freely given like that can be freely taken away -- or it can be destroyed through rough handling.
sweaty inkel we are all equal and have the same opportunities. we're all treated the same, nvm muh lady killing my unborn child in favour of Tyrone <:o)<:o)<:o)<:o)<:o)<:o)<:o)<:o)<:o)<:o)<:o)

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
foids are pretty much rewarded for being weak and cowardly, behaviour that is unacceptable from males
It's just another facet of juggernaut law; men think, "Cool, no one else will want to be a nice enough guy to take care of this crazy chick, so now's my chance." Also, they know crazy chicks are great in bed. And, they think, "Maybe she's crazy enough that she'd take an interest in me when other girls wouldn't."

Last edited:

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
It's just another facet of juggernaut law; men think, "Cool, no one else will want to be a nice enough guy to take care of this crazy chick, so now's my chance." Also, they know crazy chicks are great in bed.
men are so thirsty for companion of these creatures,i just hate nature

Impure fancies

Part of the problem is that society tells woman that they are just as strong and capable as men but it doesn't treat them that way. It treats them as poor weak oppressed victims . It would be better if society either treat them the same way as men or if it didn't lie to them that are equal to men.

Part of the problem is that society tells woman that they are just as strong and capable as men but it doesn't treat them that way. It treats them as poor weak oppressed victims . It would be better if society either treat them the same way as men or if it didn't lie to them that are equal to men.

Cuckkk society there is no change anymore. The west lost in 1920 they had another chance in 1945.

Its over

Impure fancies

Impure fancies

lol women will pass gender quota after gender quota, and pretty much parasite man
women are worse than parasites, at least the parasite doesn't claim rape the sec it lands on your head jfl. oh my touch was for chad

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
foids are whatever benefits them in a situation they are living hypocrites