Roosh's "6 Reasons Why I Probably Won’t Get Married" is such a cope

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
He doesn't even mention anything about being a nonwhite who insists on getting with a white chick.
In a way, I don't have much of a choice since most of the blacks are taken, plus, I do have a preference for Asians and whites anyway

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
So basically, he's coping that he is mildly autistic and 'doesn't want to share a bed', is antisocial and had a 'rigid routine'. Jfl...
Chicks don't want a dude who's going to be constantly bothering them anyway. They want a guy to get somewhat absorbed in his work and hobbies, and only give them a certain amount of attention.

6 Reasons Why I Probably Won’t Get Married

He doesn't even mention anything about being a nonwhite who insists on getting with a white chick. I mean, it's doable, but he's working at a disadvantage.
LOL white normie COPE alert,white women worship ethnic thugs, your daughter will probably be a whore to niggers tbh. It is the reality of all white women they hate white men, just look on twitter to see how they feel.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
LOL white normie COPE alert,white women worship ethnic thugs, your daughter will probably be a whore to niggers tbh. It is the reality of all white women they hate white men, just look on twitter to see how they feel.
He's trying to marry a virginal young white chick, though, not just fuck a white slut.