Based & Redpilled Voting Upon The First Cleansing Act

Do you wish to enact The First Cleansing Act, here and at other sites?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

• Something similar

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Inappropiate
>Tells others to become transgender
>Literally creates a guide on vintologi.com on how to be trans
>Denies being glbt himself

Do you really believe that helping harlots and the glbt community against men who are honest and upright is right? Do you really believe that you are doing good by siding with tribalism and nature? Do you really believe that you are doing good by arbitrarily hating all ethnic minorities except for (((your commanders)))? What is so righteous about siding with harlots, (((God's Chosen))), nature, and faggots who send innocents to be divided and to fight against each other for no reason? What is so righteous about siding with nature and existence, the biggest cruelty and horror machines of all?

Sadly for you.

Sure, here's one of MANY:

Trannymaxxing

Look at all of this. Even in your second post you talked about "trying to be gay 8 months ago".

You literally can't make this shit up.
Oh that, you should also try to go gay. Getting your prostate pounded is really nice.

After taking hormones it should be easier for you to enjoy sex with males.

Now you end up suffering a lot due to your male ego.

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
You should probably say no homo because you just fucked him up so hard
no homo tbh

Oh that, you should also try to go gay. Getting your prostate pounded is really nice.

After taking hormones it should be easier for you to enjoy sex with males.
Exhibit Infinity of my proof that you're a faggot. I find it hilarious how you "unfortunatley" deny it but keep on giving me more evidence of the contrary.

This is an Incel website. Keep that in your mind for a second before you prove to me further that you're a faggot.

Faggot behaviour
Exhibit Infinity of my proof that you're a faggot. I find it hilarious how you "unfortunatley" deny it but keep on giving me more evidence of the contrary.

This is an Incel website. Keep that in your mind for a second before you prove to me further that you're a faggot.
No i just told you i do not think i'm biologically gay.

But maybe i am gay, AGP is more likely though, I loved watching kΓ€mpfer and tsf monogatari, the though of being female exites me.

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
The Hole Zone will be removed and any remaining female/glbt members will be IP banned.
I feel like we should do this. Almost all of them cause drama, lie, and troll here. And most users don't want them here.

Last edited:

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
No i just told you i do not think i'm biologically gay
There is no such thing as "I was born this way!", and even if there was, it would not change my duty of exterminating them.

This doesn't even make sense by your standards, as if none of us are biologically faggots, why are you endorsing for us to try to be fags?

But maybe i am gay
Finally, you fucking said it! You finally stopped contradicting yourself for the nth time and fucking said it!

the though of being female exites me.
>Claims to not be gay
>"excited" by the thought of being a foid

nanithefuck.jpeg

If they support us and the blackpill, they can be here
If you read Anet's section on religion and JoS's truth on jews, you can see why. Judaism is a tribalist and immoral religion, and its' members aren't always, human, per se...

I feel like we should do this. Almost all of them cause drama and troll.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@SuperCheatBros, upon returning to my home I shall create the thread and begin the enactment of the First Cleansing Act.

@adolf512, you've proven yourself to be liar and a faggot numerous times. As such, with accordance to the First Cleansing Act, I am IP banning you. @SuperCheatBros, as my Police Minister, I grant you the right to similarily IP ban all other such characters without needing to consult anyone first until the First Cleansing Act has started.

Long Live the Republic of Incelistan!

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レむプcel
Administrator
No i just told you i do not think i'm biologically gay.

But maybe i am gay, AGP is more likely though, I loved watching kΓ€mpfer and tsf monogatari, the though of being female exites me.
It doesn't count as faggot behaviour if this post makes me hard, does it