Ragefuel Amazing

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
I developed custom loli text to speech in less than a month but foids fuck thugs and ignore me.

This stupid black pill theory that foids go to
Genetically supirior man is pure bullshit nonsense.

Foids are a bit less than cattle.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
This stupid black pill theory that foids go to
Genetically supirior man is pure bullshit nonsense.
Foids can't pick mates properly, that's why someone else has to do it for them. Or at least society should shame them not to be chad dick chasing whores. Non-chads should shun used up cunts and refuse to get into serious relationships or marriages with them, only use them for pumping and dumping to teach them a lesson.

Yeah you can post here but not in the jizzy coding forum because you are a curry
Based. Nothing against smallframecel himself, but never forget indians took our jobs via outsourcing.

I will never forgive any of them for that.

Also, this has nothing to do with the coding forum, but I'm still on the tutorial section of the renpy program (it's free) because I'm so low IQ lol.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Based. Nothing against smallframecel himself, but never forget indians took our jobs via outsourcing.

I will never forgive any of them for that.

Also, this has nothing to do with the coding forum, but I'm still on the tutorial section of the renpy program (it's free) because I'm so low IQ lol.
The fuck is renpy?
And yeah curries overtook search results for
Technological walkthroughs and tutorials and filled them with fake ones that never work.

Curries make their living from scaming people online and over the phone.

Their lang is degenerate with 50k chars
And they mix it with english

You cant even find good gold digger pranks anymore cause they took over the search results with POS fake ones.

Plus they created zarna joshi