Serious Blackpilled.net has disabled email confirmation, go and sign up NOW

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
If that was the reason then it should have 2-3 users like us.
That's not how it works. When the pie is growing, you can grab a piece without having to take from anyone else; but when the pie isn't growing, the only way you can get a piece is by taking from someone. That's why Incels.is viewed us as a threat; they knew the pie wasn't growing anymore.

Anyway, they've managed to keep most of the pie for themselves.

feminismiscancer

Weeb
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Mod
That's not how it works. When the pie is growing, you can grab a piece without having to take from anyone else; but when the pie isn't growing, the only way you can get a piece is by taking from someone. That's why Incels.is viewed us as a threat; they knew the pie wasn't growing anymore.

Anyway, they've managed to keep most of the pie for themselves.
And that last sentence is what my question was about. We're doing something wrong.
Also, why do you say .is isn't growing? I see more active users than before and the total amount is still growing too. It's just not exponentially growing anymore.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
And that last sentence is what my question was about. We're doing something wrong.
Also, why do you say .is isn't growing? I see more active users than before and the total amount is still growing too. It's just not exponentially growing anymore.
They keep the pie because they have the pie. Possession is 9/10ths of the law.