Blackpill Foids FAWN over Virgin Chadlite on The Bachelor

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish

Lol damn. I assume this is the new season where the girls are competing over a guy. I watched a full season of each, the bachelor and bachelorette before. Too much ragefuel for me. Even as a chad I couldn't imagine women fighting for a chad. Literally ANYTHING is accepted if you're good looking I guess.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Definitely. They pretty much don't exist. Femail virgins don't exist. Femails with integrity don't exist. They're kinda mutually exclusive.
The ones who are still virginal are usually unapproachable because they're heavily religious and their dad is also guarding their virginity. Often, they're also holding out for a greater beta who's gonna give them a really cushy life. Meanwhile, they pass the time by going to the best school their dad and/or their church or other sponsors can afford, thus assuring that they're probably going to be higher-status than any potential suitors. Therefore, they'll turn up their noses at those guys.

The ones who are still virginal are usually unapproachable because they're heavily religious and their dad is also guarding their virginity. Often, they're also holding out for a greater beta who's gonna give them a really cushy life. Meanwhile, they pass the time by going to the best school their dad and/or their church or other sponsors can afford, thus assuring that they're probably going to be higher-status than any potential suitors. Therefore, they'll turn up their noses at those guys.
Honestly I think he can play the part of the perfect Christian boy. And with this show he probably has some notoriety now.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Curious, male virginity is typically seen as a bad thing by many females whom the question of if they'd date a male virgin would have you assume.

If you, an incel admit to being a virgin it's seen as a huge turnoff.
Whereas, if the object of their affections is a chadlite who happens to be a virgin it doesn't hinder his value by any means, in fact in this case it seems to bolster his value.

The female creature is a bit more complex in that it's not so much the concept, but the stimuli behind such a concept.