Ragefuel God I Hate Her

God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.
Set up a GoFundMe or research ways to moneymaxx

Todesengel

sk0l sh00tr
Staff member
Mod
God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.v

Todesengel

sk0l sh00tr
Staff member
Mod
low iq for getting married, i thought you were some mid tier autistic kid and not some boomer, mid tier autistic kids are always nice even if they spam threads. JFL @ getting married fgt

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
low iq for getting married, i thought you were some mid tier autistic kid and not some boomer, mid tier autistic kids are always nice even if they spam threads. JFL @ getting married fgt
He didn't say he was married, just an ex he had a kid(s) with

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
oh men you are fucked, you will be obliged in paying a shit ton of well fare, you should run away to another country and change your name

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
I've talked to my ex, and she's agreed to meet with me tomorrow. So we can talk this out so there is a slim chance that I might not be screwed.
record the entire interaction, she might try to cuse you of attackin her or something, and the cucklice will believe her no matter how little evidence