HardHittingHealthTruth J

I seen some of his videos he is funny but he is a mgtow, and seems wierd he is jew too he said once said that jews don't promote feminism LOL, seems like a government agent of ZOG. Fuck that guy, although he is entertaining, never forget if a goyim like us said women should die we will be banned straight away.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
I seen some of his videos he is funny but he is a mgtow, and seems wierd he is jew too he said once said that jews don't promote feminism LOL, seems like a government agent of ZOG. Fuck that guy, although he is entertaining, never forget if a goyim like us said women should die we will be banned straight away.
I think turd flinging monkey is jewish too

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
It seems weird he's the only "extremist" who has't been kicked off of (((cucktube)) yet. Maybe he'll give a free advertisement if we mod him.

It seems weird he's the only "extremist" who has't been kicked off of (((cucktube)) yet. Maybe he'll give a free advertisement if we mod him.
It's obviously because he's jewish LOL. If I started a youtube and ranted about how feminists should die I would be banned immediately, he is just an agent of ZOG, they know that incels and antifeminists hate jews so they try to promote a kike so that we think jews are based, look at Trump and his campaign. It backfired the kikes run the show and promote left wing propaganda, if we let kikes take over incels, they will bash white men and say that only jews and minorities and manlets can be incel, we already see that on r/braincels which is run by jews. I think Sarge Incel is a jew too, it makes sense.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
It's obviously because he's jewish LOL. If I started a youtube and ranted about how feminists should die I would be banned immediately, he is just an agent of ZOG, they know that incels and antifeminists hate jews so they try to promote a kike so that we think jews are based, look at Trump and his campaign. It backfired the kikes run the show and promote left wing propaganda, if we let kikes take over incels, they will bash white men and say that only jews and minorities and manlets can be incel, we already see that on r/braincels which is run by jews. I think Sarge Incel is a jew too, it makes sense.
I've noticed some jews trying to curb the "antisemitism" on incels.co. But thankfully the users won't have it since most of them are too blackpilled on jews.