how did you spend your summer

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
Same, but no vidya and I didn't watch that much anime and they banned my account on cuckcord.

Summer isn't over yet here.

Same I spend every other day though. Playing video games, watching anime, talking to some online friends if they happen to be there, etc.
Been sleeping a ton too.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
LDAR,gymcelled bought a fuck ton of manga and light novels.
Waiting for my steroids to come :awoo:
Mogs me. I want some primobolan, I only have the sarm osterine but I'm kind of worried about starting a 12 week cycle now because last time I did sarms it made me feel like crap and I had to take a lot of supplements/herbs and powders to outweigh the negative effects. The good thing is I've kept most my gains over two years later. Osterine is good for bone density so after the cycle I'm hoping to have wolverine bones.

Dan-tay

хуя ми увехна
Mogs me. I want some primobolan, I only have the sarm osterine but I'm kind of worried about starting a 12 week cycle now because last time I did sarms it made me feel like crap and I had to take a lot of supplements/herbs and powders to outweigh the negative effects. The good thing is I've kept most my gains over two years later. Osterine is good for bone density so after the cycle I'm hoping to have wolverine bones.
Tbh.I'll get my money for the month in 2 days.
I've decided on buying clenbuterol to begin with,since it makes you lean and gives a boost to your gains.
Any site recommendations?I'm in europe.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
Tbh.I'll get my money for the month in 2 days.
I've decided on buying clenbuterol to begin with,since it makes you lean and gives a boost to your gains.
Any site recommendations?I'm in europe.
I would go on body building forums and ask them, because I live in the US. I never heard of clenbuterol but I'll take a look and see if I want to add it to my future roid cycle.

Griffith

I'm only here to die.
studying 4 the cpa which i cant sit for bc im 75 credits away from it

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
Spicey food reminds me i am going to watch dora the explorer movie soon. It is out.
I wonder if they have her beaned ass in 4d tho
I bet you'll see a lot of beaned asses at the theatre. Hopefully you get to sit next to one.