Ragefuel I dislike the female gender in general

Based.
Human foids are so stupid.
In the animal kingdom everyone gets a chance、 but here we are prisoners of reality
Cant even proof your worth

Because of the cuck government police system backing up foids even tesla couldnt get a foid.

Foids are braindead souless POS
And the most artificial unnatural creature in nature.

Pandoroux

The sun will rise and we will try again.
Rape-Slave
Based.
Human foids are so stupid.
In the animal kingdom everyone gets a chance、 but here we are prisoners of reality
Cant even proof your worth

Because of the cuck government police system backing up foids even tesla couldnt get a foid.

Foids are braindead souless POS
And the most artificial unnatural creature in nature.
You act like most men are intellectual which is pretty funny. I’ve met more dense guys than dense girls just saying. If they were so “brainless” you wouldn’t have such a hard time fitting in now wouldn’t you? 🤔

Violation of Rule 3
You act like most men are intellectual which is pretty funny. I’ve met more dense guys than dense girls just saying. If they were so “brainless” you wouldn’t have such a hard time fitting in now wouldn’t you? 🤔
U are a cum bucket U don't have a soul or opinions. foids can't understand what is means to have legit goals and hobbies.
dense guys = thugs that wouldn't buy you shit.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
U are a cum bucket U don't have a soul or opinions. foids can't understand what is means to have legit goals and hobbies.
dense guys = thugs that wouldn't buy you shit.
Look at this retard right here calling me a cum bucket LOL. My dear you don’t know shit about me but are already ready to assume because I’m female. Aren’t you the same kid that use to jack off to your cousins? 😂

Look at this retard right here calling me a cum bucket LOL. My dear you don’t know shit about me but are already ready to assume because I’m female. Aren’t you the same kid that use to jack off to your cousins? 😂
Femoid AWALT shaming language.
Nothing wrong with jacking to my cousin but she is post wall and used up now so i fap to dolls.
Virtue signaling meat toilet.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
Femoid AWALT shaming language.
Nothing wrong with jacking to my cousin but she is post wall and used up now so i fap to dolls.
Virtue signaling meat toilet.
Shaming a female who does neither. Lol ok then 🤔

Do you know how stupid you sound? I can tell that you have little to no knowledge on how the female body works and it shows lol.
foid to English translation :
she took tyrone and chad cock and lost the ability to pairbond + cost more money + more naggy + stincky vagina +
boring + shit tests + very prone to monkey branch + into smockers thugs and junkys.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
foid to English translation :
she took tyrone and chad cock and lost the ability to pairbond + cost more money + more naggy + stincky vagina +
boring + shit tests + very prone to monkey branch + into smockers thugs and junkys.
I am glad that you will never be able to breed. The amount of misinformation that comes out of your mouth is very upsetting.

Also why do you talk like that? 🤔

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I am glad that you will never be able to breed. The amount of misinformation that comes out of your mouth is very upsetting.

Also why do you talk like that? 🤔
Maybe he's tired of you constantly playing the cocktease (aka existing) around here. He wouldn't be the only one.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
Here is proof of that. I hope the bastard ropes. I can never understand incels who bitch about being unable to find love when you get faggots like this who exclude a whole race of people based on preference. It’s hypocritical as hell

Attachments

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Here is proof of that. I hope the bastard ropes. I can never understand incels who bitch about being unable to find love when you get faggots like this who exclude a whole race of people based on preference. It’s hypocritical as hell
Yeah but now he doesn't even have the ability to defend himself, because he got banned from this thread, which just confirms the whole premise that foids and their white knights are dominating the poor vulnerable incels. It's terrible.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
Yeah but now he doesn't even have the ability to defend himself, because he got banned from this thread, which just confirms the whole premise that foids and their white knights are dominating the poor vulnerable incels. It's terrible.
I don’t really care as he’s a hypocrite. He’s as picky as the opposite sex. You might as well send him to the girl zone :)