I doxx myself if anyone can show any part of vintologi is wrong.

Yea you can choose to argue against any of my current stances in darwinian vintologi

My texts is not yet fully updated with my latest stances but it's close enough, there might be instances where i have already changed my mind and in that case i will not do the wager in the case of a debate.

The debate will last 1 week and i will declare who won (or draw), if i declare myself as a loser i will post a picture of myself (1 for each debate i lose).

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Jesus Christ you wrote a lot about your views. I could probably dispute "there is only one universe" by stealing scientific ideas, but I really can't be bothered.

Jesus Christ you wrote a lot about your views. I could probably dispute "there is only one universe" by stealing scientific ideas, but I really can't be bothered.
Scientific ideas is not enough,you need to show proof that there is more than one universe and so far there is zero proof for that.

Some physisists think there are multiple paralell universes where the constants of nature differ between them but i believe all dimensionless constants can be derived from a more fundamental theory.

A debate about whether or not multiverse is a thing should end in a draw since there isn't any way to actually show that your opponent is wrong*, thus it only comes down to convincing the audience about claims you have no proof of, i would probably dominate that due to superior mental abilities.

There is some claims in vintologi not yet supported bu solid science but there shouldn't be anything that you can show to be wrong in vintologi, if i discover something of that sort i will just modify that particular part.

*it is possible someone will come up with something groundbreaking when it comes to physics during the 1 week but that's highly unlikely since nothing of the sort has been presented despite decades of trying.