Story I Have Been Told I Was Banned From Looksmax.org

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
How is that possible when I have not logged into my account or made a post in two weeks?

Not that it matters as I will never load one of your websites again, hence why I had to be told of this instead of discovering for myself.

Now you just made things worse for yourself Sergeant.

All illegal content found on looksmax.org will be forwarded to the FBI, your web host, your domain provider, and other law enforcement agencies.

Criminals like you go to jail, and an "administrator" (you do not deserve this honor you "admincel" piece of shit) that curates a website hosting illegal content is a criminal.

You better hope they put you in the same cell with the big nigger Master to protect your ass.

Knock knock Sergeant.

How is that possible when I have not logged into my account or made a post in two weeks?

Not that it matters as I will never load one of your websites again, hence why I had to be told of this instead of discovering for myself.

Now you just made things worse for yourself Sergeant.

All illegal content found on looksmax.org will be forwarded to the FBI, your web host, your domain provider, and other law enforcement agencies.

Criminals like you go to jail, and an "administrator" (you do not deserve this honor you "admincel" piece of shit) that curates a website hosting illegal content is a criminal.

You better hope they put you in the same cell with the big nigger Master to protect your ass.

Knock knock Sergeant.

Where did you hear this from?