LOL I'M A BIG BAD VIRGIN

Irvine

Towncel Alt
Troll
I have a bad personality and choose to be autistic, also choose to be sexist because I know how much it turns wahmen off. Hahahahahahaha stupid normies with your seduction tactics, I'll just delude myself looks matter, not like there are a thousand statistics proving they do matter the most right...

I have a femdom fetish which is why I make myself so narcissistic and sexist, so that femoids will rightfully bully me out of nowhere, even tho I don't show it! Hahahaha see you women respecting chads later, YUCK!

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
I have a bad personality and choose to be autistic, also choose to be sexist because I know how much it turns wahmen off. Hahahahahahaha stupid normies with your seduction tactics, I'll just delude myself looks matter, not like there are a thousand statistics proving they do matter the most right...

I have a femdom fetish which is why I make myself so narcissistic and sexist, so that femoids will rightfully bully me out of nowhere, even tho I don't show it! Hahahaha see you women respecting chads later, YUCK!
bitch, i bet you bow down to them. jfl @ being a bad boy online

towncel

Blackpilled, so I left these sites
Oh if only you had a positive mentality, respectful attitude without victimhood or paranoia then you'd have a chance at succeeding incel :)