Stupid rules
Stupid foids
Everything is super expensive
High unemployment
No fucking benches
No public gyms
Crowded
You cant even blow your nose in public
You have to study just to figure owt how to legally dispose of trash.
They fake smile
Hard to get food without soy.

Stupid foids
Everything is super expensive
High unemployment
No fucking benches
No public gyms
Crowded
You're right.

Having said that however, I'd very much rather live in Japan than anywhere else.

So many countries out there are worse than Japan. You have no idea.

If you're looking for a country that's not Japan, then I recommend Limassol, Cyprus.

If you don't mind following a bunch of nonsensical islamic laws (don't play music out loud or eat outside during ramadan), then try Al Khaburah Oman, or Dubai United Arab Emirates. They're both good, clean places with good food.

It's expensive though.

Ho Chi Min City or Hanoi Vietnam are also some pretty decent choices.

Although Cheyenne Wyoming is probably the best location objectively speaking, since they have the lowest crime, the most gun freedom, cheapest living conditions, and highest White population.

Toronto is has a lot of unsavory foreigners, but it's still one of the most beautiful cities out there.

It's up to you and how much money you have. I have no money, so I'm going to see if I can hitchhike to the nearest White majority city closest to me before immigrants overrun it.

I'm going to have to hobomaxx while I'm living there, but hopefully it'll be better than being surrounded by blacks and latinos all the time.

Even after watching this video, I still love Japan. I'm sure I would hate it after 10 years (or even 10 months), but I love it anyway.

It's suifuel that the Japs can hate and be racist to everyone, but if the white countries don't let in shitskin terrorists, then they are called racist/ I fucking hate the kikes and the whites who are controlled by kikes, going ER on them, is the greatest contribution to society a white man can make, it is better than curing cancer. WE NEED TO TAKE OUR COUNTRIES BACK.