Based & Redpilled Leucosticte is Morpheous

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
and I am Neo

@Leucosticte told me I didn't have to be a slave to the incels system anymore.

That there was a better way.

He said he was looking for someone like me, someone who would be able to set the others free and unplug them.

I didn't believe him at first.

I thought, how could I be the One? The One to free incels from the matrix and show them a better way.

I thought being banned it was it for me.

But then something changed and I started beliving it for myself.

The other site had no power over me, in fact I'm stronger than I've ever been.

Now, my message to the other site.

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.".

I am the One

and I am Neo

@Leucosticte told me I didn't have to be a slave to the incels system anymore.

That there was a better way.

He said he was looking for someone like me, someone who would be able to set the others free and unplug them.

I didn't believe him at first.

I thought, how could I be the One? The One to free incels from the matrix and show them a better way.

I thought being banned it was it for me.

But then something changed and I started beliving it for myself.

The other site had no power over me, in fact I'm stronger than I've ever been.

Now, my message to the other site.

I am the One

This is actually strangely true, I have barely posted on incels.is since finding weebs.fun, I'm always to scared to post, its like a concentration camp for incels and this is true freedom

OffbeatLastingDogfish-size_restricted.gif

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I just can't go back there and be under knajjd's rule; he's not respectful. I might post a joke or something here and there, but that's about it. Although who knows, if this site went down, I might have to go crawling back there to get some stimulation.

But I saw Zesto's potential and knew it was a shame if he only hung out on Discord and didn't have a forum to post to. And I wanted to see what he could do in the position of forum leader. And so, I allowed it to happen (which is to say, I allowed myself to take the measures I wanted to take, to bring the forum into existence, and I allowed Zesto to have his way about how the site should be run), and here we are.

I just can't go back there and be under knajjd's rule; he's not respectful. I might post a joke or something here and there, but that's about it. Although who knows, if this site went down, I might have to go crawling back there to get some stimulation.

But I saw Zesto's potential and knew it was a shame if he only hung out on Discord and didn't have a forum to post to. And I wanted to see what he could do in the position of forum leader. And so, I allowed it to happen (which is to say, I allowed myself to take the measures I wanted to take, to bring the forum into existence, and I allowed Zesto to have his way about how the site should be run), and here we are.
very cool. i need my daily dopamine

(gif of sports guy crying)

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol

209.JPG

It would seem as if you are grooming another One.

@Mainländer

OffbeatLastingDogfish-size_restricted.gif

nekomimimodo

ネコミミモード
Staff member
Super Mod
Why, Mr. Zesto, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Zesto, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Zesto, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Zesto, why, why do you persist?

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
Why, Mr. Zesto, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Zesto, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Zesto, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Zesto, why, why do you persist?

Because I choose to.

High IQ, a shame Zesto left and probably killed himself, all because he couldn't get a noodlewhore. RIP. There IS a better way there is accepting your inceldom and coping the best way possible, Zesto should have continued with his weeb copes and enjoyed his life the best way possible.