Mitsuki is probably a laep

Griffith

I'm only here to die.
did u get her contact info

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
Jesus Christ you let girls be a part of the site and, as usual, they are the fucking centre of attention.

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
what did you expect from a site full of desperate weeaboo incels
This is why the blackpoll will never spread and there will be no effect on society at all: only ugly men can accept the blackpill, and even then almost all will crumble before the degenerate females that are within 5 metres or even look at them. It's disgusting, the way people orbit when they know better. SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU; YOU ARE GIVING HER VALIDATION FOR EXISTING CUCKS.

FukkenLoser

BANNED
Banned
This is why the blackpoll will never spread and there will be no effect on society at all: only ugly men can accept the blackpill, and even then almost all will crumble before the degenerate females that are within 5 metres or even look at them. It's disgusting, the way people orbit when they know better. SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU; YOU ARE GIVING HER VALIDATION FOR EXISTING CUCKS.
Chill its not that serious

Griffith

I'm only here to die.
Pisses me off man that nothing will ever be free of the corruption that permeates every aspect of society. The delusion of hope what breaks society.
society is an evolutionary concept who gives a fuck

society already looks down on u so who cares if it's corrupted

im just here 2 get laid breh