Soy New Rule, Misogyny not allowed!

Don't worry i will give warnings will be given initially.

Last edited by a moderator:
These alternative forums are already ultra soy, just like incels.co mods
No they are far from it.

Catering to tiny minorities with extreme views will get you nowhere.

You need to trust that i am doing the right thing with this, it has a 40% probability of working according to a quick estimate.

No they are far from it.

Catering to tiny minorities with extreme views will get you nowhere.

You need to trust that i am doing the right thing with this, it has a 40% probability of working according to a quick estimate.
So you never browsed old truecels.org? That was the website before these websites were created by Leu

These websites are dead, that website was pretty alive and had constant activity

So you never browsed old truecels.org? That was the website before these websites were created by Leu

These websites are dead, that website was pretty alive and had constant activity
Well i am not a truecel so i cannot make this into a truecel forum.

I can see value in having forums where you can discuss freely but we already have sites such as lookism.net or blackpill.is (just got banned from the latter, probably by the mentally ill dickcel i banned here).

The thing with incels such as towncels is that they cannot be pleased anyway so there is no point in trying to appease them, most of them will just continue posting on incels.co

Last edited: