Serious No more foid zone...

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
Because we've decided they can post on the other forums as regular members. I think the foids have been behaving very well on all the blackpill forums I've seen so far, and I want to see what will happen if they get more freedom to reply to threads and add to the discussion. Please don't make us regret this.
:konata:

There is also a new forum for techcels to talk about anything they want about mechanics, coding, technology, DIY projects, new innovations, new inventions, etc...

Here is the new main forum set up.

Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 1.50.41 PM.png

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
can we NOT have them post in the jizzy coding forum ?
it is more of a technical forum and foids are stupid and steal credits and shit, same goes for curries

we don't want another katie (((bouman)))
Sure thing, foids don't really have any business talking about our inventions, or they'll steal the credit and say they helped us create them if we ever come up with anything good.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
Foids can't post in the techcel area now.

can we NOT have them post in the jizzy coding forum ?
it is more of a technical forum and foids are stupid and steal credits and shit, same goes for curries

we don't want another katie (((bouman)))
Why are foids even on this forum? Suifuel, if I come across a foid whore I will harass them away because I am BASED, we should not tolerate foid scum, they don't even have sex with us.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
Why are foids even on this forum? Suifuel, if I come across a foid whore I will harass them away because I am BASED, we should not tolerate foid scum, they don't even have sex with us.
Why do you care foids are on a small forum with less than 50 active members? If you were really based you'd harass them in real life, not bully them on a forum while you're safe behind your letter D avitar,

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
Yes, we are the based users, not normie cucks like robotical and leucosiste.
Go ahead, it will just make you look retarded. It won't help inceldom or spread the blackpill. I'm not saying to worship them but don't be a unfunny troll.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
don't care about blackpill nonsense, if you live an incel life you will become blackpilled over time, since you are a normie you don't understand that.
Can you explain that in english please?

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
There used to be a zone for foids on here? Back in my day, such cuckery was strictly avoided.
How is that cuckery? I heard you used to orbit foids back when you were on incels.