tfw I want to ask if she's trans, but worried it might come off as an insult

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
Yeah I know it's a meme but I'm not going to lie about it. I'm not that attractive, autistic, socially incapable of maintaining any forms of relationship, friends or a mate, I play too much video games because it's my sperg obsession for years, I have no real life friends and am in constant physical pain so I'm mostly shut in other than working. No point in trying to make in real life friends because they can detect my AS quickly sometimes and avoid me, or ignore me. Both actually.

Yeah I know it's a meme but I'm not going to lie about it. I'm not that attractive, autistic, socially incapable of maintaining any forms of relationship, friends or a mate, I play too much video games because it's my sperg obsession for years, I have no real life friends and am in constant physical pain so I'm mostly shut in other than working. No point in trying to make in real life friends because they can detect my AS quickly sometimes and avoid me, or ignore me. Both actually.
you can get thousands of orbiters when you're feeling down.
you can get a friend when you're lonely.
you can get thousands of autists at your feet within a glare and notice.
you can get strong men on their knees begging for your pussy.
i don't have that, im a subhuman manlet.

Oh. Into trannies? @Adoring Fan might be what you're looking for.....
no one wants to be with me, im a subhuman manlet. never fucking began

Last edited:

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave

No I haven't and won't. They mostly don't care. No one does, it seems.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
No I haven't and won't. They mostly don't care. No one does, it seems.
You're just going to have to reveal yourself more fully and thereby use your body to entice them to switch off their intellectual, critical thinking about whether it's a good idea to befriend you, and instead think with their penises. It's the only way.

Gosh, how did you forget your basic feminine survival skills which were honed through millennia of ancestral history?!

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
Gosh, how did you forget your basic feminine survival skills which were honed through millennia of ancestral history?!
Legit
She don't have to be a genius to work out that she literally has hundreds of guys at her beck and call.
I swear that this site is for blackpilled otakus; she doesn't seem very blackpilled...

fukurou

Weeaboo
Administrator

I feel your pain

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
You're just going to have to reveal yourself more fully and thereby use your body to entice them to switch off their intellectual, critical thinking about whether it's a good idea to befriend you, and instead think with their penises. It's the only way.

Use my body? They wouldn't find any point in anything after that.

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
Legit
She don't have to be a genius to work out that she literally has hundreds of guys at her beck and call.
I swear that this site is for blackpilled otakus; she doesn't seem very blackpilled...
Even if I did, (most likely won't) they would most likely be NPCs. Register, seems like you are the most hostile to me which indicates you might like me, is this true?

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
I'd fuck you, but there's no point trying as it's not like you're going to provide anything or "put out" as Nathan likes to put it.
What can I provide for you or to you, exactly? Aren't "blackpilled females" an oxymoron to you? I do know the blackpill quite a bit and have enough adequate knowledge. I've been lurking on that .co forum even before you even made an account.

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
What can I provide for you or to you, exactly? Aren't "blackpilled females" an oxymoron to you? I do know the blackpill quite a bit and have enough adequate knowledge. I've been lurking on that .co forum even before you even made an account.
Doesn't make you blackpilled ngl. I wonder what I'd do as a blackpilled hole...

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
How so, exactly? If I know it, then how am I not blackpilled? You silly inkel.
I suppose you are blackpilled in the sense that you understand that it's over for some people and you seem to be at least semi based regarding females. However, you don't recognise the power you wield by simply existing and you say you're gonna fuck me and then don't even swim to the UK...

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
I suppose you are blackpilled in the sense that you understand that it's over for some people and you seem to be at least semi based regarding females. However, you don't recognise the power you wield by simply existing and you say you're gonna fuck me and then don't even swim to the UK...
Well thanks. I do know this power I yield, but it's a lot harder to travel to the UK from the US. I'd be paying for it, and @RegisterUserName gets to fuck me until he nuts all while calling me names, most likely.