Thalia using white knight kuchiyouse no jutsu

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator

I told you foids in this forums are reqruting
Orbiters and attention.
The MO:
Step 1 virtue signal that you are an angel for giving incels a whiff of your presence.

Step 2 summon cucks orbiters and media attention to aid you get that dic appointment with chad.

Her looks match is getting modding .co forums

Richardspencel

MOG or be MOGGED
Super Mod

I told you foids in this forums are reqruting
Orbiters and attention.
The MO:
Step 1 virtue signal that you are an angel for giving incels a whiff of your presence.

Step 2 summon cucks orbiters and media attention to aid you get that dic appointment with chad.
A girl the same age as her was just murdered by an orbiter incel,
She is in the exact same situation bianca was.

Yes,she does have orbiters and people who obsess over her (I think they call themselves supercheatbros and fukurou)

She recently made a video (I didn't see it but I've read about it.) Were she started dating an incel from her YouTube channel.

All the comments were from salty orbiters who were raging their queen choose some other cel (wish I actually saw those comments would've been fucking hilarious)

The same type of salty orbiter who killed bianca.

Her being attacked irl from a stalker isn't too farfetched considering a girl exactly like her Just was and she has a pretty huge following consisting of beta/stalkercels.

I get it,you don't like her but she's just a lonely mentally ill girl who is trying to help and stop other girls from becoming e girls.

I'm not asking you and supercheatnigger to worship her,but for fucks sake stop mentioning her wouldn't be to much to ask for.

I'm sorry for sounding like a faggot but if she were to get hurt by one of you edgycels I'd feel responsible for not at least trying to stand up for someone who has been nothing but nice to me.

Her looks match is getting modding .co forums
Lold.

Dan-tay

хуя ми увехна
Bianca was a cumstain of a human being who degraded mentally fragile men and thrived off of their pain.I'm unsure wether the reason she was murdered was her online presense or It,coupled with the fact that she was an abysmal human being.
But I doubt It was some random stalker who just decided to murder her,out of the blue.It seems unlikely.Thalia seems like a good person,that won't happen to her.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
All the comments were from salty orbiters who were raging their queen choose some other cel (wish I actually saw those comments would've been fucking hilarious)

That wasn't the same thing. Bianca was an e-whore, not a virgin goodie two shoes. The guy was also not incel.

1563170673056.jpg

I'm sorry for sounding like a faggot but if she were to get hurt by one of you edgycels I'd feel responsible for not at least trying to stand up for someone who has been nothing but nice to me.
That .0000000002% chance is not even worth worrying about. Bringing it up is just virtue signaling. It only happens once every half a decade when an e-girl gets killed. If it happens again it wouldn't have anything to do with us, the killers were looking for someone to kill anyway.

Richardspencel

MOG or be MOGGED
Super Mod
That wasn't the same thing. Bianca was an e-whore, not a virgin goodie two shoes. The guy was also not incel.

View attachment 5096
I've seen his pics,I think he was a cel who got lucky then dumped for Chad.

That .0000000002% chance is not even worth worrying about. Bringing it up is just virtue signaling. It only happens once every half a decade when an e-girl gets killed. If it happens again it wouldn't have anything to do with us, the killers were looking for someone to kill anyway.
Yes but,Tahlia is extremely orbited and obsessed over.like fuck you have no idea.

Take a guy like superniggerbros,he's never once spoken to her in his entire life yet has made thread after thread,an entire website(or at least a page Idk wtf it is) made gifs,stalked some random girl from instagram to make photo comparisons.

All her orbiters are worse than him.especially after getting rejected,

Anyway she deleted her channel and will hopefully just fuck off the internet/incelsphere

And yeah I know suppercheatbbc or fukorou or anyone from here wouldn't actually hurt her but the guy who killed this girl could have easily found Tahlia instead and started talking with her.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
I've seen his pics,I think he was a cel who got lucky then dumped for Chad.

Yes but,Tahlia is extremely orbited and obsessed over.like fuck you have no idea.

Take a guy like superniggerbros,he's never once spoken to her in his entire life yet has made thread after thread,an entire website(or at least a page Idk wtf it is) made gifs,stalked some random girl from instagram to make photo comparisons.

All her orbiters are worse than him.especially after getting rejected,

Anyway she deleted her channel and will hopefully just fuck off the internet/incelsphere

And yeah I know suppercheatbbc or fukorou or anyone from here wouldn't actually hurt her but the guy who killed this girl could have easily found Tahlia instead and started talking with her.
Anything could happen. Girls online just have to be careful of the people they interact with, or toy with emotionally.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Didnt thalia take cock from a guy she met at a fast food restaurant ? He only needed to talk to her for 10 minutes. Than she pisted it on lookism for everyone to feel some incel pain?

Richardspencel

MOG or be MOGGED
Super Mod
Didnt thalia take cock from a guy she met at a fast food restaurant ? He only needed to talk to her for 10 minutes. Than she pisted it on lookism for everyone to feel some incel pain?
Yes,she's also 21 and I can prove it,look here's these red lines I drew around Windows that proves its her.

Ffs stop making me wk,

She used to post on lookism back in 2018?,had her account logged into by admins (like how u can go into mine or anyone elses)

She's had a few e relationships and 1 irl boyfriend who were all incels who were probably uglier than u.

1563435783597.jpg

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
I dont really give a fuck if she fucked chad or some incel, she is another toilet that didnt fuck me. Then attention whored.
She already took cock she might as well work as a 2dollar whore chicken head its her only way to get along with incels now

Richardspencel

MOG or be MOGGED
Super Mod
I dont really give a fuck if she fucked chad or some incel, she is another toilet that didnt fuck me. Then attention whored.
She already took cock she might as well work as a 2dollar whore chicken head its her only way to get along with incels now
She's a virgin tbh,there's still hope for u and her.

But you gotta act quick,supercheatBBC is also deeply in love with her.

I should have ULed it but i have a life
gCmzZRP.gif

Yes,she does have orbiters and people who obsess over her (I think they call themselves supercheatbros and fukurou)

She recently made a video (I didn't see it but I've read about it.) Were she started dating an incel from her YouTube channel.

Her being attacked irl from a stalker isn't too farfetched considering a girl exactly like her Just was and she has a pretty huge following consisting of beta/stalkercels.

I get it,you don't like her but she's just a lonely mentally ill girl who is trying to help and stop other girls from becoming e girls.

I'm not asking you and supercheatnigger to worship her,but for fucks sake stop mentioning her wouldn't be to much to ask for.

Lold.
You make some VERY good ponts. And when I made the topic about Bianca I specifically mentioned to the foids in this forum to be VERY careful when you are trying to bait incels into giving you attention. You are playing with fire, is what I said. Very accurate, it could happen, but I have no info on this particular thot called Thalia, she is unknown to me, anyone got a picture, is she atleast attractive? Or will horny incels worship landwhales and ugly femoid beasts?