thug life nathan

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
That guy interviewing him behaved like a rat looking cuck.

He is a bluepilled retard infiltrator who works for the government collecting information about incels to undermine the blackpill with dead sites and making sexhavers mods

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
He is a bluepilled retard infiltrator who works for the government collecting information about incels to undermine the blackpill with dead sites and making sexhavers mods
All the other incel sites besides .co are dead too.

He is a pedo normie, not a bad guy overall, but not an incel, and he is dumb, I read he has a cute foid daughter, he should have kept his pedo tendancies to himself and then raised a cute foid after his wife roped and had his own personal fucktoy for the entirity of his childhood, if he was a good father he didn;t even have to molest or rape her, he could just have perved on her without her realizing and used her cute body as fap fuel. I once had a very cute JB cousin who was 12 with a GREAT ass, she is a Stacy lite now, but has one of the best asses I ever seen. She sat on my lap and gave me an instant boner, I swam in my grandfathers pool with her later in the day and helped her on an inflatable dolphin and got to stick my hand all over her ass and backside, it was the best sexual experience of my life, but I never raped or molested her kept my hands outside her body the whole time, If I could do that every day my life would be fap heaven. ofc, I will never have a cute JB Stacy daughter, which is suifuel, I hope one of my relatives dies and leaves me in control of a cute JB daughter.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
He is a pedo normie, not a bad guy overall, but not an incel, and he is dumb, I read he has a cute foid daughter, he should have kept his pedo tendancies to himself and then raised a cute foid after his wife roped and had his own personal fucktoy for the entirity of his childhood, if he was a good father he didn;t even have to molest or rape her, he could just have perved on her without her realizing and used her cute body as fap fuel. I once had a very cute JB cousin who was 12 with a GREAT ass, she is a Stacy lite now, but has one of the best asses I ever seen. She sat on my lap and gave me an instant boner, I swam in my grandfathers pool with her later in the day and helped her on an inflatable dolphin and got to stick my hand all over her ass and backside, it was the best sexual experience of my life, but I never raped or molested her kept my hands outside her body the whole time, If I could do that every day my life would be fap heaven. ofc, I will never have a cute JB Stacy daughter, which is suifuel, I hope one of my relatives dies and leaves me in control of a cute JB daughter.
I had a foid cousin always put her feet on my dick in the pool, now she is a used married roastie so I ghosted her when she got a BF

I had a foid cousin always put her feet on my dick in the pool, now she is a used married roastie so I ghosted her when she got a BF
Damn, did you get a boner over her? I hate how these roasties teased us incels and provoked us, yet when they grow up and become Chad worshippers, they forget about us, I guess they were never interested in us, but it is still annoying, if we lived in a civilized society it would be considered normal for the hot foids to give their incel cousins some sexual relief.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Damn, did you get a boner over her? I hate how these roasties teased us incels and provoked us, yet when they grow up and become Chad worshippers, they forget about us, I guess they were never interested in us, but it is still annoying, if we lived in a civilized society it would be considered normal for the hot foids to give their incel cousins some sexual relief.
Yeah we used to sleep in the same bed head to feet.