Blackpill Tokyo Will Not Be Able To Recover From The Cultural Contamination Of The 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
I am not sure what the purpose of this from the overseers that see this world as their personal chess board.

Do they wish to set the stage for the destruction of Japanese society through multi-culturalism as they have done for the west?

Regardless, Tokyo will not recover from this.

The Japanese media will flood itself with images of these Western athletes and celebrities that will be in the country in attendance.

Western taint will spread like a virus through Japanese society.

Though the epicenter and ground zero will be Tokyo in 2020.

I imagine the rest of Japan will soon forget but Tokyo will be forever scarred.

I do not want to elaborate on the degeneracy I envision, but I will cite how Tinder gave free Tinder Gold to all Olympic athletes during the South Korean Winter Olympics . . .

Here's How Many People Matched On Tinder In PyeongChang Leading Up To The Olympics
Tinder usage soars at Olympic Villages during games

I can only hope that many western "visitors" will find themselves in hot water after breaking Japanese law, which is extremely strict.

I will celebrate all examples of this, and I hope many get screwed while they're there for corrupting such a pure society with their filth.

Even Paul McCartney had a stint in a Tokyo jail after he was caught with weed, they do not play around there.

Hopefully these westerners create such a disgrace they will be hated and instead of being able to corrupt Tokyo they will serve as reminders not long forgotten as to why Tokyo must remain vigilant to western influence.

Regardless, other Japanese cities such as Yokohoma and Fukuoka will remain uncorrupted, as Tokyo is the primary magnet and draw of western pigs and their influence.

I will always have those cities to visit and many others in Japan, if the worst happens to Tokyo.

Yet despite that, I am fortunate I will be able to experience Tokyo soon in only a few weeks, before it becomes ground zero for western degeneracy.

It remains to be seen whether Tokyo will recover.

Bondrewd

Weeb
Janitor
hasn't japan been corrupted by the west since they were forced to open their ports during the Meiji period :unsure:. Don't worry about anything, the games will go on and nothing bad will happen. It's not like many westerners would be able to stay in Tokyo very long since it's quite expensive to stay there.

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
hasn't japan been corrupted by the west since they were forced to open their ports during the Meiji period :unsure:. Don't worry about anything, the games will go on and nothing bad will happen. It's not like many westerners would be able to stay in Tokyo very long since it's quite expensive to stay there.
In truth I am more worried of the Japanese women getting a taste for Chad cock and to be compared to them as a westerner for the rest of my life in Tokyo.

Yet, admittedly that is completely ridiculous that Chads will fuck every woman in Tokyo and I will forever be in their shadow and be measured up to them.

There really is nothing to worry about but it still sucks this shit show is rolling up in Tokyo.

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
In honesty Japan benefitted a lot from US investment which helped rebuild the country.

Japan as a manufacturing base for the US during this time helped bring the country out of ruin and led to their own innovation and R&D.

The US, Japanese relationship is a troubled one but for both countries arguably has been mutually beneficial.

But now that America is collapsing and no longer a strong player on the world stage it is no longer beneficial to Japan.

Griffith

I'm only here to die.
In honesty Japan benefitted a lot from US investment which helped rebuild the country.

Japan as a manufacturing base for the US during this time helped bring the country out of ruin and led to their own innovation and R&D.

The US, Japanese relationship is a troubled one but for both countries arguably has been mutually beneficial.

But now that America is collapsing and no longer a strong player on the world stage it is no longer beneficial to Japan.
Low iq geopolitical iq

Bondrewd

Weeb
Janitor

Anyways have you been looking at the books I linked you :geek:.

Tokyo will be fine.
Many international business conventions are held in Tokyo yearly. There have been several movies in Japan over the years.
Not to worry, life goes on as it always does.