Serious What's the purpose of females?

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
Damn IT Register why won't you just tie me up, bend me over and fuck my brains out already? Your words of wisdom and intelligence are making me soak by the minute! @RegisterUserName

SuperCheatBros

Youngcel Mod, Assistant Director, Black KCHHV
Janitor

RegisterUserName

πŸŒ‘πŸŒ’πŸŒ“πŸŒ”πŸŒ•
Administrator
I for one wouldnt white knight if you feel like warning her or banning. Have fun
Tempting, but she does help bring site activity, and interactions with her are at least interesting, if frustrating. There is another "rape slave" who wants to join the forum too, actually.

SuperCheatBros

Youngcel Mod, Assistant Director, Black KCHHV
Janitor
I'm 17 and a pale white girl with red hair

also my pussy is too wet, it slipped out, currently ass-nude and fingering myself while reading this
That sounds trollish, are you really legit?

Why do people always assume I'm LARP?
Presumably -- and this is just a wild hypothesis -- because when someone joins a forum of pedo-rape-cels and identifies as a foid, without even posting bobs and vagene with something written next to them to prove legitimacy, people tend to assume that it's a gay, homosexual, tranny faggot who gets off on having sexual interactions with masculine, heterosexual men such as ourselves. Furthermore, your claim to be autistic serves to bolster the perception that you have a big trannycock between your hairy and muscular legs, since trannies are usually loud-and-proud spergs.