LifeFuel Woman beaten so badly by boyfriend she was ‘unrecognisable’ to family

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
my opinion :

Woman beaten so badly by boyfriend she was 'unrecognisable' to family | Metro News

from the picture you can fucking tell that guy is violent, but that is what she liked about him, she wanted him to beat on incels but
her plan back fired :

She says the cracks began to show within a matter of weeks after she went on a three-week holiday to Australia with pals.
she openly cheated on him instead of ending it.

then this :

"Abbie accepted a lift home from a man at work" , she decided to monkey branch with guy at work while cucking him !

flirted with his friends :

‘Even when we were out with Scott’s friends, he would accuse them of flirting with me,” she added.
also note one needed a social circle to get that butterfaced roastie

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
We should sell woman beater and alabama man t shirts and mog the fuck out of .co little fast banana soy souce shirts, we can use that cunts face. And also sell black eye fakeup for the foid zone meat toilets.
And proud meat toilet shirts for the foids too.

Should be easy. And they will sell like hot cakes. Question is do we use a 3rd party service or do i need to study how to open an online store.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
We should sell woman beater and alabama man t shirts and mog the fuck out of .co little fast banana soy souce shirts, we can use that cunts face. And also sell black eye fakeup for the foid zone meat toilets.
And proud meat toilet shirts for the foids too.

Should be easy. And they will sell like hot cakes. Question is do we use a 3rd party service or do i need to study how to open an online store.
I thought foid zone was mostly defunct at this point? Yeah, payment processing could be an issue, but if you don't mind people knowing which local post office you use, you can always start a cash-only store, kind of like how Third Reich Books accepts cash through the mail for their book orders (at sender's risk).

I ordered from them, and put the wrong fuckin' email address in my order (I misspelled larson as lasron or some shit; kinda sad when you misspell your own name), so I haven't heard back.